The most popular accommodations at the Smoke House are the. . .
Cedar Plank Cottages, Rustic Log, and TimberFrame Cabins are located on the 25 acre property and are secluded enough to offer privacy, but close enough to walk to and from the following:
- The Smoke House Lodge, Restaurant, and Trading Post
- Irene Oliver Meeting Center
- Swimming Pool / Sun Decks
- Recreation Areas
- Monteagle Winery
- Various Specialty Stores including Piggly Wiggly Grocery
- Village Wine and Spirits Shoppe
Cabin Amenities Each cabin features the following:
- Jetted soaking tub; some are Blue Limestone Slate over Mountain Stone enclosed Jacuzzi Tubs
- Refrigerator / Microwave / Sink
- Mini Bar or Full Kitchen
- Rustic Antique Iron King Beds with Handcrafted Bed Quilts
- Large Mountain Stone Wood Burning Fireplaces complete with a supply of firewood
One and two-bedroom cabins are available (sleeping 4 – 8 people)
- Wood Plank Paneling Walls
- Vaulted Heavy Timbered Ceilings
- Old Pine Plank Floors
- Leather Sofa
- Dining Table
- Front Porches complete with rockers
Cabin Videos Over Twenty Cabins to Choose From and Each One Has Its Own Character!
Extras: FireStarters and Matches are available at the front desk for a small charge. Rollaway Beds are available for a small extra fee.
Pet Policy: We have our own lady “Maggie, and we do allow pets. Please check with the motel at the time of reservations. A small pet fee does apply.
Rates: Nightly rates vary depending on day of week, time of season, and occupancy required. Please call us at 800-489-2091 for availability, rates and reservations, or Email Us. Remember to ask for group sales if you have 10 rooms or more.
Check-In/Out: Check-in time is 3:00 pm / Check-out time is 11:00 am. Late Check Out may be arranged for a small extra fee.
Internet Access: High speed Wireless Internet access is available around most of the Property including the Restaurant. Some Lodge Rooms and the Lobby have Hard Wire Connections and the Front Office Lobby has a Computer for use at no charge!
Recreation/Equipment: Tennis Rackets, Balls, Soccer Balls and Nets, Volleyballs, Shuffelboard, Kick Balls, Horseshoes, Footballs, and other yard games and board games may be checked out at the Lobby. Fishing Lake, Tennis courts, Volleyball, Basketball, Horseshoes, Soccer, Yard Games, Playground, Swings, Walking, Outdoor Pavillions, Picnic Areas, Outdoor Decks, Swimming Pool with decks, are all available on the property for Guest Use.