Explore & Have Fun!
Area Activities – Discover the Incomparable Beauty of Monteagle, Tennessee!
Explore area activities and other fun and exciting things to do while you’re visiting The Smoke House like shopping, dining, places of interest, recreation, and more. COME VISIT WITH US TODAY!
Visit THE CAVERNS!
Explore caves at this unique location that also serves as a music venue.
For more Information, click on the following links.
- THE AMISH HIPPIE
- BLUEGRASS UNDERGROUND & THE CAVERNS
- BIGFOOT ZIPLINE & RV CAMPING
- BAGGENSTOSS FARMS
- Mountain Outfitters Store
- Mountain Goat Market
- High Point Restaurant
- Adventure OFF ROAD Park
- Elk River CANOE & KAYAK Rentals
- Smooth Rapids KAYAK & CANOE Rentals
- Sewanee Village
- University of the South
- Sewanee Summer Music Festival
- Jack Daniels Distillery
- George Dickel Distillery
- Bonnaroo Music Festival
- National Cornbread Festival
- Riverbend Music Festival
- Sewanee Mountain Messenger (Newspaper)
- The Cumberland View (Newspaper)
- KickStand Up (Magazine)
- South East Tennessee Tourism
- Chattanooga Fun
- South Cumberland State Park – Trails Orientation (Video)
- River Canyon Adventures
- Saint Andrews Sewanee School
- Cathedral Caverns State Park
- Friends of South Cumberland State Park
- Waterfalls of the South Cumberland (Video)
- Mountain Goat Trail
- Sewanee’s Best Day Hikes
- Tennessee Horseback Riding
- Russell Cave National Monument
- Festival of Lessons and Carols at University of the South
- Tennessee Aquarium
- Monteagle Sunday School Assembly
- Grundy County Historical Society
- Louvin Brothers Music
- Tennessee Backroads (Tourism Association)
- Tennessee Vacation Guide
- Monteagle Chamber of Commerce
- Bear Trace Golf Course, Winchester, TN
- Kayak Fishing Monteagle’s Mountain Top Lakes (Video)