The most popular accommodations at the Smoke House are the. . .Hideaway Cabins!
Cedar Plank Cottages, Rustic Log, and TimberFrame Cabins are located on the 25 acre property and are secluded enough to offer privacy, but close enough to walk to and from the following:
- The Smoke House Lodge, Restaurant, and Trading Post
- Irene Oliver Meeting Center
- Swimming Pool / Sun Decks
- Recreation Areas
- Various Specialty Stores including Piggly Wiggly Grocery
- Village Wine and Spirits Shoppe
The Smoke House Lodge & Cabins is a great place to stay and for lodging & vacation cabins during your trip to the Caverns & Bluegrass Underground, or while you’re visiting the South Cumberland State Park which features the Fiery Gizzard Trail and Stone Door Trail, both which are truly magnificent natural wonders in the Southeast.
Also, the Smoke House is close and convenient to other attractions and things to do like Jack Daniels & George Dickle Distilleries, Big Foot Adventure Camping & Zip Line at Baggenstoss Farms, and Adventure off-road park in South Pittsburg. The University of the South, just down the road, is noted for its Sewanee Summer Music Festival, Writers Conference, Medieval Colloquium, updated golf course, and numerous cultural and artistic events all year long.
For panoramic view, click button below. To view photo gallery, click here.
To request a reservation, please Call Us at (800) 489-2091 or Click button below.
Each Cabin Features the Following:
- Jetted Garden soaking tub; some are Blue Limestone Slate over Mountain Stone enclosed Jetted Garden Tubs
- Refrigerator / Microwave / Sink
- Mini Bar or Full Kitchen
- Rustic Antique Iron King Beds with Handcrafted Quilts
- Large Mountain Stone Wood Burning Fireplaces complete with a supply of firewood
- Wood Plank Paneling Walls
- Vaulted Heavy Timbered Ceilings
- Old Pine Plank Floors
- Leather Sofa
- Dining Table
- Front Porches complete with rockers
Take Virtual Tour
- Extras – FireStarters and Matches are available at the front desk for a small charge. Rollaway Beds are available for a small extra fee.
- Pet Policy – We have our own lady “Maggie, and we do allow pets. Please check with the motel at the time of reservations. A small pet fee does apply.
- Rates – Nightly rates vary depending on day of week, time of season, and occupancy required. Please call us at 800-489-2091 for availability, rates and reservations, or Email Us. Remember to ask for group sales if you have 10 rooms or more.
- Check-In/Out – Check-in time is 3:00 pm / Check-out time is 11:00 am. Late Check Out may be arranged for a small extra fee.
- Internet Access – High speed Wireless Internet access is available around most of the Property including the Restaurant. Some Lodge Rooms and the Lobby have Hard Wire Connections and the Front Office Lobby has a Computer for use at no charge!
- Recreation/Equipment – Tennis Rackets, Balls, Soccer Balls and Nets, Volleyballs, Shuffelboard, Kick Balls, Horseshoes, Footballs, and other yard games and board games may be checked out at the Lobby. Fishing Lake, Volleyball, Basketball, Horseshoes, Soccer, Yard Games, Playground, Swings, Walking, Outdoor Pavillions, Picnic Areas, Outdoor Decks, Swimming Pool with decks, are all available on the property for Guest Use.