Comfort & Hospitality
The Smoke House Mountain Lodge is situated in a warm and rustic setting with all the up-to-date conveniences to make your stay most comfortable.
The Smoke House Lodge & Cabins is a great place to stay and for lodging & vacation cabins during your trip to the Caverns & Bluegrass Underground, or while you’re visiting the South Cumberland State Park which features the Fiery Gizzard Trail and Stone Door Trail, both which are truly magnificent natural wonders in the Southeast.
Also, the Smoke House is close and convenient to other attractions and things to do like Jack Daniels & George Dickle Distilleries, Big Foot Adventure Camping & Zip Line at Baggenstoss Farms, and Adventure off-road park in South Pittsburg. The University of the South, just down the road, is noted for its Sewanee Summer Music Festival, Writers Conference, Medieval Colloquium, updated golf course, and numerous cultural and artistic events all year long.
For more images, view Gallery. For panoramic view, click button below.
NOTE: All our Rooms and Cabins are Commercially Fogged with Micro Particulate Fog Sanitizer after each stay. Housekeeping staff wipes down all Touch areas, and all linens are washed and sanitized after each stay. We are practicing Safe Sanitizing and Safe Distancing in all areas of the property.
To request a reservation, please Call Us at (931) 924-2268 or Click button below.
ALL ROOMS INCLUDE:
- Wireless Internet Access
- Ironing Board
- Coffee Maker
KING ROOMS OFFER:
- King-sized Bed
- Business Desk w/Office Chair
- Extra space for moving around
CABINS OFFER: (see more below)
- Living Rooms
- Separate Bedroom & Bath
- Jetted Garden Tubs
- Outdoor Porches
Forty of the Lodge rooms open up onto the huge backside deck overlooking the pool, recreation area, Lake and cabins which makes for a great place to read, relax, or gather with friends and family. The deck features rocking chairs, outdoor eating tables and great scenery.
It’s a great place to gather with family, friends or business associates to discuss the day’s activities or just chill out.
- Extras – FireStarters and Matches are available at the front desk for a small charge. Rollaway Beds are available for a small extra fee.
- Pet Policy – We do allow pets. Please check with the motel at the time of reservations. A small pet fee does apply.
- Rates – Nightly rates vary depending on day of week, time of season, and occupancy required. Please call us at (931) 924-2268 for availability, rates and reservations, or Email Us. Remember to ask for group sales if you have 10 rooms or more.
- Check-In/Out – Check-in time is 3:00 pm / Check-out time is 11:00 am. Late Check Out may be arranged for a small extra fee.
- Internet Access – High speed Wireless Internet access is available around most of the Property including the Restaurant. Some Lodge Rooms and the Lobby have Hard Wire Connections and the Front Office Lobby has a Computer for use at no charge!