The Smoke House Mountain Lodge is situated in a warm and rustic setting with all the up-to-date conveniences to make your stay most comfortable.
The Smoke House Lodge & Cabins is a great place to stay and for lodging & vacation cabins during your trip to the Caverns & Bluegrass Underground, or while you’re visiting the South Cumberland State Park which features the Fiery Gizzard Trail and Stone Door Trail, both which are truly magnificent natural wonders in the Southeast.
Also, the Smoke House is close and convenient to other attractions and things to do like Jack Daniels & George Dickle Distilleries, Big Foot Adventure Camping & Zip Line at Baggenstoss Farms, and Adventure off-road park in South Pittsburg. The University of the South, just down the road, is noted for its Sewanee Summer Music Festival, Writers Conference, Medieval Colloquium, updated golf course, and numerous cultural and artistic events all year long.
For more images, view Gallery. For panoramic view, click button below.
To request a reservation, please Call Us at (800) 489-2091 or Click button below.
ALL ROOMS INCLUDE:
- Wireless Internet Access
- Ironing Board
- Coffee Maker
KING ROOMS OFFER:
- King-sized Bed
- Business Desk w/Office Chair
- Extra space for moving around
CABINS OFFER: (see more below)
- Living Rooms
- Separate Bedroom & Bath
- Jetted Garden Tubs
- Outdoor Porches
Take Virtual Tour
Forty of the Lodge rooms open up onto the huge backside deck overlooking the pool, recreation area, Lake and cabins which makes for a great place to read, relax, or gather with friends and family. The deck features rocking chairs, outdoor eating tables and great scenery.
It’s a great place to gather with family, friends or business associates to discuss the day’s activities or just chill out.
UPGRADE TO A COZY LAKESIDE CABIN
Ask for an Upgrade to the Lakeside Cabin Suites which all include the following:
- Blue Limestone Slate over Mountain Stone Enclosed Jetted Garden Tubs
- Refrigerator/Microwave/Sink Mini Bar
- Rustic Antique Iron King Beds with Handcrafted Bed Quilts
- Large Mountain Stone Wood Burning Fireplaces complete with a supply of firewood
- Wood Plank Paneling Walls stained Milkweed
- Old Pine Plank Floors
- Leather Sofa
- Dining Table
- Front Porches right on the Lake…complete with rockers!
View Image Gallery
- Extras – FireStarters and Matches are available at the front desk for a small charge. Rollaway Beds are available for a small extra fee.
- Pet Policy – We have our own lady “Maggie, and we do allow pets. Please check with the motel at the time of reservations. A small pet fee does apply.
- Rates – Nightly rates vary depending on day of week, time of season, and occupancy required. Please call us at 800-489-2091 for availability, rates and reservations, or Email Us. Remember to ask for group sales if you have 10 rooms or more.
- Check-In/Out – Check-in time is 3:00 pm / Check-out time is 11:00 am. Late Check Out may be arranged for a small extra fee.
- Internet Access – High speed Wireless Internet access is available around most of the Property including the Restaurant. Some Lodge Rooms and the Lobby have Hard Wire Connections and the Front Office Lobby has a Computer for use at no charge!
- Recreation/Equipment – Tennis Rackets, Balls, Soccer Balls and Nets, Volleyballs, Shuffelboard, Kick Balls, Horseshoes, Footballs, and other yard games and board games may be checked out at the Lobby. Fishing Lake, Volleyball, Basketball, Horseshoes, Soccer, Yard Games, Playground, Swings, Walking, Outdoor Pavillions, Picnic Areas, Outdoor Decks, Swimming Pool with decks, are all available on the property for Guest Use.